We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains, we are currently seeking an experienced IT Delivery Project Manager to join HSBC Technology.
- work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global Europe Technology PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- Have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
- Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and communicated by HSBC Group, regulators and Europe Technology PPM Practice.
- Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A