The role is responsible for structuring complex deals across the whole range of Global Trade & Receivables Finance Core Trade (GTRF) solutions. Key responsibilities include providing technical expertise to clients and prospects, establishing new GTRF relationships, growing our existing core trade client business, and ensuring a high quality customer experience.
- Deliver customer base growth, achieve growth targets, and maximize the financial contribution of the Global Trade & Receivables Finance business.
- Manage and develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the face of Global Trade for the bank, establishing new client relationships and strengthening existing ones.
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and ability to deliver compelling solutions
- Knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant experience in trade finance
- Knowledge of global trade services, products, and techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A