This role is key for managing and co-ordinating group engineering strategy execution. This includes driving initiatives for the continuous maturity of the engineering practice as well as alignment of our engineering capabilities and ceremonies. This role is about managing, measuring, and reporting on our group engineering capabilities.
- Management and tracking of group engineering work including identifying and removing blockers.
- Create and manage a process to measure and report on progress of our group engineering objectives.
- Co-ordination of group engineering ceremonies, objectives, and initiatives
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Highly self-motivated
- Cultural awareness and ability to communicate across jurisdictions
- To always act with integrity and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Influential individual able to motivate themselves and those they engage with. Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent technical writing skills with an ability to fit content to audience
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A