The EQA SDET will collaborate with Test Engineers, Developers and Infrastructure to allow for automation integration, environment mocking, CI/CD api integrations and other methods for defect detection earlier in the testing life cycle. The EQA SDET will have need to be able to integrate with Application lifecycle tools, like Jira or Qtest.
- Test secure WebService performance; install certificates and solve certificate related issues during secure web service scripting and execution.
- Create automated test scripts using Selenium, Unified Functional Test, or other Automation Tools
- Build and Execute load testing scripts for performance testing using the following protocols HTTP/HTML, Web Services, TruClient for IE and FireFox, etc.
- Set up the monitoring counters using HP SiteScope and/or Performance Center native monitors.
- Analyze overall system performance and based on the test results, make recommendations to improve application and infrastructure performance.
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD Pipeline
- Test windows IIS application environment and SQL database environment.
- Create performance testing scripts, run test and analyze results and key performance indicators
- Ability to deploy and administer Kubernetes and containers
- Build new scripts and troubleshoot existing scripts. Solve complex record and run issue including complex correlation problem
- Analyze test results and prioritize and log defects with appropriate information
- Build and Manage performance testing scenarios in HP ALM Performance Center
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant area; OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous relevant experience
- Five (5) years’ of previous experience as part of a Software Development Team of testers
- Three (3) years of previous experience using Test Management Software.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Understanding Microsoft Azure technologies
- Understanding of Java programming
- Authorization to work in the US is required, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Strong Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Available for overnight travel (10%)
- Five (5) years’ of previous experience in Performance and/or load testing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Island City, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A