Due to the expansion of licensees and categories, we are in need of additional support with active and prospective partnerships for current and upcoming titles. We are looking for a Licensing Coordinator who will work across the entire slate of Netflix content to bring our content to life via compelling products.
- Assist Licensing Managers with compiling licensing recaps following product launches. Schedule meetings and, when needed, draft and distribute meeting recaps to respective business partners.
- Work with Licensing Managers to prepare onboarding for new licensees.
- Partner with creative teams to keep product development on track to attain commercial objectives.
- Maintain and update Title Strategies with category licensing plans and activity.
- Help drive business by supporting Licensing Managers on tasks related to category management, facilitating information between external and internal stakeholders and maintaining communication of product and partner plans.
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather and distribute brand and marketing updates to share out with licensing partners.
- Collaborate with licensing partners to obtain placement updates and distribute to internal business partners.
- Facilitate receipt of forecasts and send royalty payment reminders as needed.
- Prepare, distribute and track deal memos and final agreements to ensure deals are processed efficiently through all steps.
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire with ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communicator Alignment with our company culture and values.
- Possess attention to details with superb organizational skills.
- Experience working with reputable entertainment and/or lifestyle brands.
- Understanding of category manufacturing and sales cycle for toys and/or food and beverage is preferred.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in, preferably outbound, licensing function.
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive and flexible
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A