The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that allows them to strategically engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a fast moving territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a plan to grow the AWS footprint within your set of accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined set of accounts.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful go-to-market strategy to achieve customer outcomes.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- 5+ years of full sales cycle, technology sales or equivalent business development, sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Experience driving new business in greenfield accounts at the C-suite level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A