As the Marketing Analyst you will work across the AWS Marketing organization. We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual who can dive deep to optimize performance and solve problems for stakeholders across the region, while creating bar-raising reporting experiences.
- Look around corners to identify and execute on future-facing strategic and quantifiable opportunities to enable growth for the marketing organization
- Create training (in-person/on-demand) and documentation materials to enable the usage of reports.
- Partner with stakeholder groups across marketing and sales to share insights and data.
- Lead goal-setting and forecasting exercises
- Establish metrics, and ways to measure and track those metrics, related to adoption of AWS services
- Design, help build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable our team to self-service 80% of data needs, allowing you to focus on answering hard and ambiguous problems
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional technical assistance to internal colleagues. Have the ability to dive deep in their understanding of AWS Sales and Marketing, and how their needs can be met with existing (and new) metrics and insights
- Develop a deep understanding of AWS’s vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems
- Define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new customer insights
- Design, contribute to, and drive experiments to form actionable recommendations. Present to business leaders in both ad-hoc forums and routine monthly and weekly business reviews to drive decisions
- Advanced ability to work in Excel with pivots/formulas/scripts
- Understanding of/familiarity with marketing attribution models (full circle insights, bizible, Marketo Revenue Analytics) and Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
- 6+ years experience in datasets across Salesforce CRM/lead gen, Marketo/digital marketing, budget/finance, and work management capacity planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, statistics or related subjects
- Track record of defining and modifying metrics and supporting forecasting initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience conducting training to help users understand reports and metrics
- 7+ years experience in business development, business intelligence, product management, analyst, operations or product support roles
- In-depth reporting knowledge of Salesforce objects (lead/contact, opportunity, account, etc.)
- Effective presentation of information and excellent communication skills for responding to executives, and coordinating across teams.
- Experience managing and building a portfolio of Tableau or QuickSight reports and dashboards
- Experience working with and understanding the cadence and needs of a sales operations organization
- 6+ years experience in an analyst role at an enterprise-level B2B technology products or services company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A