The Nuclear Corporate Oversight Consultant is responsible for identification of programmatic and organizational adverse trends, improvement opportunities, and critical assessment of performance of the Callaway Energy Center (CEC).
- Responsible for internalizing the requirements for NCO as defined in Policy 52, Callaway Plant Governance, Oversight, Support, and Performance (GOSP) Model.
- Prepare and lead discussion of Functional Areas to Site Leadership, Ameren Executive Leadership, and the Board of Directors if required.
- Monitor, provide oversight, and support CEC preparations for INPO or NRC evaluations in assigned Functional Areas and communicate recommendations to CEC Leadership to enable continued CEC improvement through Ameren Values and the Callaway Trust Model.
- Challenge Site Leadership to ensure issues/concerns that jeopardize excellence at CEC are resolved timely, considered and implemented, site and industry best practices are internalized, and Callaway avoids complacency.
- Provide critical assessment and oversight of the Callaway Energy Center’s Nuclear Performance, Programs, Processes, and Procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering Management, Nuclear Technology, or other science related degree. P.E. License and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Ten or more years of nuclear power plant experience in Engineering, Training, Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement, Maintenance, Operations, Work Management, Project Management or equivalent required.
- Five or more years of supervisory or high-level team/project leadership preferred.
- Understanding of Nuclear Industry Standards and the Code of Federal Regulations (1OCFR5O) for nuclear required.
- SRO or RO License is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A