Performs a variety of activities relating to the repair and maintenance of transportation equipment, including passenger cars, trucks, aerial units and power operated equipment. Duties include diagnosis and repair of engine, drive train, body, chassis, electrical, hydraulic and special equipment systems, and welding.
- Satisfactorily performed for two years in an automotive maintenance facility in a repair technician classification, or its equivalent.
- Successful completion of an approved educational program in Automotive Maintenance, or its equivalent.
- Must pass the Construction Skilled Trades (CAST) aptitude test, written automotive mechanic exam.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL License. `
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of a high school equivalency examination.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A