Maintains a deep understanding of the threat landscape and ensures cybersecurity technology is effectively configured to detect threats.
- Drafts trends/patterns summary reports; supports execution and implementation of threat intelligence programs.
- Implements remediation plans.
- Develops and maintains risk mitigation frameworks.
- Provides input into development and definition of cybersecurity processes, standards and policies development.
- Works with a single (or multiple closely related) business segment to develop and recommend support plans for attack and penetration tools and techniques for control systems.
- Secures and hardens organization’s enterprise solutions (e.g., applications, servers and networking systems) to protect the organization.
- Develops application security requirements for development teams, supports application security tools, processes, projects and programs.
- Supports network and endpoint antivirus, HIPS, disk encryption, and data loss prevention solutions.
- Tracks employees’ following and understanding of security policies and procedures; makes recommendations for changes.
- Works with and supports attack and penetration tools and techniques for all systems and works with the business segments to implement remediation.
- Works within a single security program, area or process, and understands the impact of actions on closely related programs.
- Develops weekly/monthly reports (e.g., vulnerabilities metrics data), and provides input into action planning for senior management review.
- Develops proficiency in single security process (e.g., network or endpoint security prevention and detection techniques).
- Continuously monitors networks for attacks, malicious software, intrusions and threats.
- Provides cybersecurity and network support for operational systems.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they have shown/demonstrated having 2+ additional years of equivalent, relevant experience in the tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by Ameren.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, business, or cybersecurity.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of managing and securing technologies of Platform.
- Working analytical skills
- Professional certification (e.g. Security+, Network+, OSCP, GIAC, CDH) preferred.
- Working knowledge of defensive techniques — authentication mechanisms, intrusion mechanisms, networking. Working knowledge of common security tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A