We’re looking for a QA Engineer who knows what it means to ship high quality code. You will be a crucial player in our ongoing transformation of Finance Operations that will enable us to grow globally, and rapidly. Working with engineers, architects and other ASOS teams you’ll ensure our test scope covers all key business operations and help build a fantastic Finance platform.
- Learning from some of the best in the business through pairing and knowledge sharing sessions
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve and control processes across the business to meet the demands of an internationally growing business
- Create, maintain and reviewing testing documentation of all types, including test plans, test results and defect management.
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers and other testers on good testing practices and techniques.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Co-ordinating with business owners/stakeholders to get approval and sign off on test scope and plan.
- Manage and Co-ordinate demos to Finance stakeholder’s and sign off.
- Work alongside our strategic 3rd party partners who provide application development and software solutions across the finance systems landscape.
- Experience of testing the Reports developed via Power BI.
- You have worked with complex systems within a large-scale technology programme.
- Finance background/qualifications preferred but not essential.
- You have worked on Functional, System Integration, End to End, Regression, Data validation and Interface testing.
- Involvement in full end-to-end implementations and all phases of project life cycle.
- Worked with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technology such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- You can demonstrate understanding across leading testing principles and methodologies and recognise the relevance to use manual or automation where appropriate and apply exploratory where possible.
- Displays sense of urgency, focused on achievement of deliverables to the highest quality in a pressured environment.
- Experience of working in an ERP system preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- You have proven your ability to learn and develop yourself.
- You have worked in the range of testing methodologies and processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment involving multiple platforms.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A