Looking for a technical project manager who can independently lead cross-functional projects and demonstrate ownership of project outcomes. Adept at driving progress and effective stakeholder management.
- Actively participate and lead in project tasks both, strategically and tactically
- Optimize for iterative delivery to drive value across user experience, business value, technical feasibility, and business viability.
- Critical metric cadence, tracking, measurement, reporting
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives, based upon both business & employee needs
- Determine project timelines and workload, ensuring completion on schedule
- A hands-on approach to managing projects
- Thoughtful and sensitive in style/approach
- Ability to influence stakeholders to take action/facilitate buy-in of recommendations
- Ability to optimize connection points, ensuring meetings are meaningful and productive
- Effective communicator of complex information to inform decisions
- Desire to leverage data to drive decision-making
- Complex/cross-functional project management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A