Data & Analytics Solutions within the Data & AI pillar of Technology & Operations drives the continuous transformation of Aladdin’s enterprise data platform in support of BlackRock’s best-in-class risk management analytics products and our growing community of Aladdin clients.
- Provide analytics data and platform expertise in response to evolving business needs, market events, regulatory changes, and new financial products and ensure new content meets business requirements and our data quality policy
- Develop relationships with external data providers including, but not limited to custodians, investment managers, index vendors, and other institutional data providers
- Lead new client implementation projects for Data & AI. Partner with BlackRock Solutions (BRS) to engage with clients on requirements analysis and drive the on-boarding activities including market data subscription mgmt., client data ETL, and custom enterprise risk reporting
- Partner with financial modeling teams on model deployment agenda, testing, and the client validation process to enhance user adoption of BlackRock Solution’s quantitative models and analytics
- Stay abreast of new and evolving market and business requirements to ensure alignment of analytics data management priorities
- Train clients on Security Master responsibilities while loading and reviewing client holdings for coverage across public and private securities
- Partner with multi-functional teams to implement emerging analytics products and design contents, such as climate and private credit analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with an ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to different audiences
- An outstanding teammate able to work in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Relentless desire for understanding how processes work. Creativity in solving unconventional problems. An entrepreneurial drive to learn new skills and data technologies.
- Strong analytical skills: An ability to acquire knowledge about Aladdin’s proprietary models, including fixed income analytics, multi-asset investment analytics, value-at-risk (VaR), and performance attribution
- Track record of successfully completing large projects and delivering scalable solutions
- Experience with Aladdin or other investment management platform, a plus
- A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious and a passion for learning about the global financial markets, the investment management business, and risk management analytics
- Comfort with technical tools such as SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebook, Unix commands, Hadoop, Spark SQL, Tableau, and etc.
- Knowledgeable of fixed income, equity, and derivative instruments, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, with preference to business fields such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or technical degrees such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering with 5 to 9 years of relevant work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A