Website Capital One
Cyber security is an integral part of the corporate culture at Capital One. It is essential to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments, and it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorised access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Cyber security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and it is a priority on everyone’s agenda.
- Enable the identification, assessment, management, and reporting of key security risks and control related issues
- Deliver appropriate, articulate and clear messages on risk themes
- Deliver cyber risk and controls advice, challenge and support to stakeholders
- Be a trusted advisor and drive effective and relevant Cyber risk conversations with stakeholders
- Understand best practices from multiple cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and models (sparticularly PCI DSS, but including NIST and ISO 27001) and assess their application within the Capital One environment.
- Operate a continuous improvement approach by reviewing and challenging the design and operation of cyber controls
- Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth industry and expertise in areas of cyber risk
- Perform assessments on behalf of the enterprise to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulatory requirements – particularly focused on PCI DSS.
- Practical hands-on experience in a Risk Management environment
- Knowledge of the UK and US regulatory landscapes
- Strong experience of PCI DSS, and other industry best practice standards – including delivering assessments against those standards
- Experience in information security, controls evaluation and risk management
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of specific risk management discipline(s) and frameworks:
- Three lines of defence model
- Risk & control reporting
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A