Website Capital One
As a Senior Associate, Process Management, at Capital One, you will apply your strategic and process skills to major company challenges. You will team up with world-class professionals to develop new processes and experiences that impact the bottom line and our cardholder’s lives. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning and improvement, and rewards innovation.
- Help launch new product upgrade programs to market, including owning comprehensive execution plans
- Collaborate with various departments (such as Customer Service, Brand, Customer Design and Research, Legal, Compliance) to develop and execute effective upgrades plans
- Manage product upgrades processes, including continuous improvement of existing processes and design of new upgrade processes and strategies
- Develop and perform quality assurance routines, controls, and monitoring to measure and analyze process performance on existing processes
- Use a variety of techniques and tools to define, manage and improve processes, like Visual Management, Business Process Management, Lean, and Six Sigma
- Experience in basic coding and/or data visualization (e.g. SQL, Tableau). If you know how to write code and pull data, that’s awesome. If not, don’t worry as long as you have an interest in and aptitude for learning it.
- Familiarity with Lean and/or Six Sigma tools & methodology
- At least 2 years experience working in a cross-functional environment, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
- Experience within Financial Services or Customer Research / Design
- At least 2 years of experience designing, managing, and improving processes
- Experience working in an Agile workplace environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Commerce, or Science
- Passionate about solving problems and making things better!
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A