Website Capital One
Capital One is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Senior Auditor interested in becoming part of our Corporate Compliance Audit team. As a member of the Corporate Compliance Audit team, you will focus on conducting operational, and compliance audit projects and supporting the annual audit plan.
- Leverage available data and analytical tools during the planning and fieldwork phases of audit delivery.
- Proactively seek out learning opportunities to enhance skills and competencies related to role.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key business partners and the extended Audit group.
- Proactively follow-up on agreed audit actions to ensure management delivers their commitments within the agreed timescales.
- Perform risk based reviews and assessments of compliance to federal, state, and other legal regulations( and business activities. Perform relevant testing based on the risks and processes associated with the area being audited. Assist in communicating issues, risks and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Operate independently and ensure work is completed according to schedule and meets our high-quality standards.
- 2+ year of experience in banking, in the financial services industry, in a professional services firm serving clients in large banks, or a combination
- 2+ years of experience performing data analysis in support of internal auditing
- Master’s Degree in Auditing, Master’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business Administration
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or relevant certification
- At least 2 years of experience in one, or a combination of the following fields: Audit, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Risk Management and Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melville, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A