Cintas is seeking a Maintenance Technician I to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Responsibilities include assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- HVAC experience
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Boiler knowledge
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
- 2+ years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A