This position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, maintaining an efficient route structure and driver compliance.
- Responsibilities include supervising the service team who provides customer service, sales and the pick-up and delivery of products to our customers; hiring, training, developing and evaluating the service team to ensure Cintas customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner; driving a company-owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the service team with lifting, carrying and walking in and out of customer accounts.
- Have an active driver’s license
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Experience working in a sales related role
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Training or instructor experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A