The Private Banker Sr. Lead is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise.
- Build relationships with client families that cross generations to establish long-term connections to the Citi Private Bank.
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to team success and place team goals above personal achievement.
- Encourage team members to work together to deepen client relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Citi Private Bank.
- Help team members acquire the experience necessary to establish credibility with clients and intermediaries.
- Align complementary experiences and skill sets of team members to maximize client effectiveness.
- Build relationships/partner with support groups in Citi Private Bank to maintain control, find solutions and resolve issues.
- Plan and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Establish a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales.
- Maintain full understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate.
- Uncover needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client.
- Bring together the product experts to develop long-term solutions to strengthen relationships with the firm.
- Help clients achieve broad financial/investment goals related to the creation and management of wealth.
- Anticipate events in a client’s life and business which have significant financial implications.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters.
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients’ investment, risk management, and financing/liquidity needs.
- Set challenging goals, regularly monitoring progress and making adjustments to achieve objectives.
- Actively identify prospects and establish contact with them/convert prospects into clients.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and sources of wealth generation.
- Proactive, creative and empathetic
- Prefers working on a team
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree or CFA/CIM preferred
- Extensive personal network in the ultra high net worth community or with C-suite executives at corporations with enterprise values greater than $300MM
- Demonstrated track record in relationship selling or fundraising
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in professional services working with and/or leading client teams covering either institutions or ultra high net worth clients (+25MM net worth)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A