The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Strong Java 8 skills Microservices and Cloud Application Development Projects with CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment)
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Knowledge with Code Quality assessment tools like Sonar Basic Knowledge Performance and Stress testing skills (Jmeter etc.)
- Experience in writing queries, stored procedures, fixing performance issues in any RDBMS database like oracle.
- Hands on experience RESTful APIs SPRING(CoreMVC) , workflow management system and knowledge to utilize third party tools and integrate with BI tools (Qliksense)
- Familiarity with React.js and its core principles Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- A knack for bench marking page performance and implementing optimization Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT NoSQL experience (CouchBase Mongo) added advantage Spring framework -Testing tools Junit.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A