Website Coca Cola
The role of the Production Operator-l will be part of our brand new Fairlife dairy production plant in Peterborough, Ontario and will be required to effectively operate, troubleshoot, clean, maintain and optimize manufacturing equipment within processing and packaging operations.
- Ability to conduct milk and in process compositional testing involving use of laboratory instrumentation devices.
- Must perform all Clean In Place (CIP), duties including chemical testing and documentation.
- Ability to access and analyze machine reports, alarm log, and system monitoring pages from the operator console(s).
- Perform quality checks and accurate quality documentation as required
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in the execution of the work schedule.
- Understand the production “Sequence of Operation”.
- Ensure the area is maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion.
- Perform operator-based preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment including disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly.
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Safely operate a forklift to retrieve materials necessary.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information in order to promptly and efficiently diagnose equipment problems and correctly adjust the machine to resolve operational issues
- Assist maintenance technicians in the completion of corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of production equipment within processing and packaging operations. Operations include equipment such as but not limited to milk separators, batching and blending equipment, heat treatment equipment, homogenizer, filler, labeler, caser, Clean In Place equipment, testing and monitoring equipment, etc
- Monitor machine performance and quickly identify incorrect machine performance and implement first-level troubleshooting to implement corrective measures.
- Proficiency in understanding, monitoring and remediating machine malfunction alarms and ability to efficiently and effectively manage solutions.
- Work directly with cross-departmental personnel to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Proficient in the use of computers to input manufacturing data.
- Ability to travel outside of Canada and possess a valid passport.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Related Work Experience
- Must have the ability and willingness to cross train in other departments
- Forklift Certified or ability to become certified in a reasonable timeframe.
- Ability to trouble-shoot production-related problems.
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand tools, and products.
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shifts or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner while ensuring achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under challenging situations
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Standing and walking for continuous periods, including 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A