Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Supports the onboarding of a Xfinity Mobile customer, post-sale or in tandem with a sales representative, which may involve assisting customers set up online accounts, data transfer, mobile device education, or assisting with account set up errors.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Assists Store Leadership in Inventory and Merchandising responsibilities:
- Performs non-sales customer service transactions including but not limited to, equipment returns and swaps, customer pick up for “buy-online-pick-up” in-store order fulfillment.
- Serves as an in-store expert for Xfinity Mobile support. Providing in-store post-sales support for device data transfers and phone number ports.
- May greet customers, ensuring that for sales opportunities they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner. The Store Service Associate should be well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics of Xfinity services.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 0-2 Years Work Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Muskegon, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A