Our Key Account Managers are an essential role within the sales team here at Costa Express. You will have ownership of a large regional territory (south) where you will manage and develop existing customers, whilst also owning new business and agreeing Costa Express installs.
- Agreeing new contracts and successful new installs of Costa Express concessions with new customers.
- Planning and managing your own time, you will travel to customer meetings, site visits, and internal meetings as required.
- Account management of around 15 key accounts, including business review meetings, executing marketing initiatives, price changes, agreeing additional Costa Express concessions, and negotiating contract renewals.
- Proactively working with existing customers to grow £NSV sales and improve key KPI’s
- Account management experience, with the ability to build and develop excellent relationships
- Experience gained in FMCG environment would be preferable
- Focused on driving results and striving for high quality
- Relevant sales development experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment, in a like for like role
- Proven achievement of challenging sales targets
- Ability to successfully negotiate financial investment with customers
- Self-motivated to make a difference and have the drive and confidence to succeed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Loudwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A