Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Evaluate, adapt, and provide feedback on training programs designed by Global Education. Develop, plan, and implement new UK relevant brand education programmes for NPD, L&D, Omni, and artistry at all learning levels.
- Inspire, update and regularly communicate with all artists through workplace initiatives, incentives, successes and learnings.
- Manage and update training programmes, optimizing resource, dovetailing with commercial priorities.
- Gather insights into the competitive landscape by researching products, artistry and educational approaches.
- Continual creation of new resources for an omni-approach to education through virtual training, workshops, videos and briefs.
- Evaluate opportunities in Education to support with on-going Makeup Recovery Think Tank & Skincare Advisory Board Discussion strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Online to identify key Omni consumer centric behaviours and trends to curate and drive relevant content through the Omni-Channel Team.
- Support Consumer Marketing and NPD departments on the creation of content for new product and campaign launches
- Provide feedback on products to propose solutions to improve sell-thru results.
- Continual review of education tools and training methods to ensure we’re adapting to consumer needs and brainstorming for further development.
- Work closely with Online & Social to support content creation and enhance products pages.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A