Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
To be the World’s leading professional makeup authority serving both professional makeup artists and consumers, while supporting the Credo ‘All Ages, All Races, All Sexes’.
- Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
- Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
- Ensure clear and specific communication when collaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
- Schedule Artists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
- Ensure M.A.C Service Agreement is kept alive in everything you do.
- Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure staff deliver consistent, excellent service in accordance with our M.A.C Mission Statement.
- Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Recognise and celebrate success.
- Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude
- Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A