Website Frito Lay
Frito-Lay Fleet Technicians are essential to our team because they work on our fleet vehicles and keep our drivers safe. Are you looking for a job at a company that rewards the mechanically gifted? Although you will start out working for Frito-Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo.
- Return vehicles to the traffic center (CDL required).
- You will interact with a variety of Frito-Lay drivers, from professional truck drivers to salespeople.
- You will build relationships with vendors when getting estimates for parts or labor.
- You will use your extensive knowledge to assist entry-level mechanics with difficult repairs.
- This is a physical job which often involves working in tight spaces under vehicles.
- You are able to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You may be required to work on weekends, holidays as well as off shift
- You will be required to work on/under trucks for an entire shift (8 to 12 hours) with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You have a valid CDL
- You can lift 50 pounds or more with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are at least 21 years of age or older
- You have the ability to work in tight spaces for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Your driver’s license has not been suspended or revoked in connection with a moving violation within the past three (3) years
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Massillon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A