A Security Receiver/Dispatcher is responsible for the security of the hotel and property, as well as guests and team members in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage hotel lost and found collection/log.
- Manage all incoming guest and hotel packages, as well as all deliveries to property. Assist in the delivery or storage of such packages or deliveries.
- Manage the “team member window” where company phones, walkie-talkies and keys are issued and returned. Assist with team member bag check.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor or Director of Security based on departmental needs.
- Provide support with internal guest calls/requests. Listen and provide accurate information to guests and employees. Document legibly all appropriate incident information.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A