A role within our branch network can be your starting point of an amazing career journey with HSBC, it’s where some of our most successful senior employees started their own careers, so apply today to join HSBC, a truly global organisation, and see where your journey takes you.
- Play a pivotal role within our Branch Customer Service Team by being the first point of contact for our customers banking requirements, take ownership of their individual needs and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Play an important part in customer education around HSBC digital services and fraud awareness
- Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and determine the best way we can support them
- Flexibility as, we may ask you to support other local branches within a reasonable distance to you
- Ability to take ownership of customer enquiries through to resolution, you will pride yourself on delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations, delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service
- Be resilient to a continuous changing environment
- Naturally inquisitive – able to ask why and bring new ideas to the table
- Adhering to HSBC’s values of being dependable, open to different ideas and cultures, connected to colleagues and customers, and acting with courageous integrity in everything we do.
- This means having the courage to make decisions based on doing the right thing, and upholding the Bank’s ethical standards and principles.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and work at pace with changing priorities
- A “people first” approach, willing to put the customer at the heart of decision making
- Strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations, build strong connections and show empathy to our customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lincoln, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A