Minimizes risk and potential loss by strictly following written procedures and regulatory guidelines. Develops effective relationships with internal and external counterparts, works in collaboration with ICs, RMS and Product Specialists providing products, platforms and background information as they develop trade ideas suitable for clients of HSBC WPB.
- Experience in booking of trades, investigating trade breaks and resolving trade discrepancies
- Order receipt, entry and execution for all non-discretionary products for HSBC WPB clients
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency and high level of professional and personal integrity.
- Support Business Management and Regulatory Compliance
- Maintain compliant and accurate trade blotters.
- Execute trades properly, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and adherence to trade procedures.
- Maintain proper desk activity records
- Ability to independently resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Provide product and execution guidance and support for all Wealth RMs, ICs, ICAs, CSEs, Product Specialists and HNW supervisors
- Products include all domestic and international equities, options, fixed income, mutual funds, structured products, foreign exchange, precious metals, OTC derivatives
- Support Middle Office and Operations on all trade related matters and reports
- Impeccable communication skills, verbal and written, in multiple languages (English mandatory, Spanish preferred, Portuguese desirable)
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Identify, respond to and report trade discrepancies; immediately investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Receive, review and analyze a variety of reports and documents for accuracy
- Respond to regulatory inquiries as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
- Licensed Registered Representative, Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66
- Language Skills: English is a requirement; Spanish and/or Portuguese are highly preferred.
- Sound knowledge of markets and traditional and non-traditional service providers
- Strong interpersonal skills and impeccable phone manners – Must be well-spoken and well written, with a people focused attitude
- Minimum of two to five years proven and progressive service and related financial services industry experience or equivalent
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software, for example, Bloomberg, Pershing NetX360, Microsoft Outlook, specifically Excel, etc.
- Strong research, communication, organizational, analytical, customer service, sales and problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A