Website Lincoln Financial
As a Client Services Representative, you will be responsible for resolving inbound calls from insureds, group administrators, brokers, sales representatives, etc. centered around their group benefits (Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, Accident/Critical Illness, etc.). You will assist with inquiries regarding enrollment, billing, insurance continuation issues that arise, etc.
- Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm CST 5 weeks (no time off during training).
- You will recognize general issues/concerns and identify/recommend process improvements to positively influence the team and quality.
- Regular Schedule: Must be available to work Monday – Thursday between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm CST and Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm CST.
- You will perform basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role. You will escalate client service issues/concerns to more senior team members and or management.
- You will communicate with roughly 50-60 customers throughout the day, answering questions and providing information regarding their technical needs/questions through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms.
- You will communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems as needed
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A