Website Lincoln Financial
Leads research, design, architecture and deployment of enterprise services/applications on Docker platform in AWS and on-premises. Provides direction and guidance for the design, architecture, implementation and security of business-critical infrastructure platforms that host LFG applications.
- Develops and implements DevOps platforms ( GitLab, Puppet Enterprise, Atlassian, Ansible, Jenkins, XebiaLabs) supporting infrastructure and development partners.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to design, administer and maintain security of various infrastructure, hosting platforms, and DevOps pipelines on premises and/or in the cloud
- Provides direction and guidance for the design, architecture, implementation and security of business-critical infrastructure platforms that host LFG applications.
- Designs, deploys and maintains the security of virtual infrastructure utilizing web services such as AWS or AZURE
- Leads research, design, architecture and implementation of the enterprise cloud services supporting related Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and managed platforms (PaaS).
- Manages vulnerability analysis / remediation process for Docker enterprise images
- Builds and maintains high-performance runtime frameworks, libraries, and services
- Leads research, design, architecture and implementation of enterprise services on Docker platform utilizing orchestration technologies such as Swarm or Kubernetes
- AWS Container Services ECS (or EKS)
- Proven experience designing / deploying virtual infrastructure using AWS services (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, EFS, EBS, Route53 & S3 or comparable virtualization / Cloud experience)
- Experience delivering projects via Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- AWS CloudFormation (YAML and/or JSON)
- Experience Integrating ELB with ECS container services via Auto Scaling Groups and LaunchConfig
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in Information Technology or related field (Minimum Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years’ experience in system design/architecture that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Proven design / implementation experience: Docker CE and EE Swarm (Kubernetes)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A