Website Lincoln Financial
As the Life Sales Associate, you will build and maintain business relationships with advisors who market our products and services in order to meet or exceed established individual and team sales goals and help the advisor provide the right solutions to their clients.
- You will identify, recommend, and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the Life Insurance products, services, and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
- You will provide product and illustration sales support on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned Advisors, Registered Representatives, Brokers and/or Plan Sponsor/Participants.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- FINRA Series 63 License – must obtain within 120 Days
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Life/Health/Variable Contract insurance licenses – must obtain within 120 Days
- FINRA SIE License – must obtain within 120 Days
- FINRA Series 6 License – must obtain within 120 Days
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Rising senior or recent graduate – must obtain 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree by start date – Minimum Required
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A