Website Lincoln Financial
As a Sales Specialist for Group Benefits, you will be responsible building and maintaining business relationships with sales representatives and brokers to provide request for proposals (RFPs) for groups within the under 100 lives for both sold and potential cases.
- You will create and review requests for quotes/proposals and ensure appropriate quoting parameters, pricing and discounting needs are met as outlined in guidelines.
- You will gather, evaluate and assess information to complete request for proposals (RFPs), potential clients and sold cases for groups within under 100 lives space by partnering directly with your Sales Rep, Underwriter, and broker.
- You will build trusting relationships with our internal and external partners to maintain a valuable marketplace presence and uphold our commitment to the customer.
- You will influence market growth with RFP accuracy and exceptional sold case submissions by being knowledgeable and thorough with daily activities.
- You will identify, recommend and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt as needed.
- 2 – 3+ Years’ experience in a sales or customer service environment.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A