Website Lincoln Financial
As the Sr. Customer Support Specialist, you will perform and deliver on routine and progressively more non-routine assignments for Lincoln’s Executive Benefit’s area, independently in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. You will provide high-level service to distribution partners supporting new business, case management, and post-issue activities.
- Supports departmental utilization of AWD which may include indexing, scanning, and creating work items.
- Maintains knowledge of departmental procedures, systems, and guidelines; must maintain knowledge of all channels, workflows, products, and functions; educates internal and/or external customers when appropriate.
- Proactively builds relationships with internal and/or external business partners through prioritization of issues, active communication, and achievement of quality and service standards.
- Processes all aspects of life insurance applications ensuring adherence to compliance/legal standards and state/federal regulations.
- Supports department on additional projects and/or tasks as assigned.
- Administers all aspects of life insurance policy changes including: service agency changes, premium payments, fund transfers, policy disbursements, beneficiary/owner changes, address changes, etc.
- Approves routine exceptions to process transactions as appropriate. Escalates non-routine and/or highly complex exceptions to management.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations; possesses a bias for action
- Must complete SIE and Series 6 exams within 6 months after hire date
- Drives performance targets to completion
- Ability to use applicable computer systems/applications to complete duties of the role
- Undergraduate degree or 3 – 5 years of life insurance customer service/support that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. Insurance industry work experience, educational orientation in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A