Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for their assigned area. The role will provide complex vendor management knowledge, capability, consulting, support and implementation to develop and execute vendor management solutions in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to monitor, evaluate & review vendor expenses
- Partners with assigned area(s) to ensure proper protocols are in place to support vendor contracts and regulatory needs related to vendor services
- Develops & presents effective communications to senior management
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Develops & drives the tracking and monitoring of contracted deliverables (e.g. termination clauses, pricing, SLAs, etc.) and obligations
- Drives innovative dialogue with internal/external suppliers to find solutions to enhance processes within their assigned area(s)
- Assesses complex internal/external customer needs to develop key performance indicators for vendors
- Directly monitors Service Level Agreements & performance against penalty clauses for vendors
- Effectively coordinates & collaborates with assigned area(s), as well as Legal, Corporate Compliance & other key partners to drive achievement of business goals & objectives
- Assesses & identifies potential risks when reviewing new processes, services & procedures
- Identifies complex issues, problems, or changes; conducts research, tracks, and reports on supplier SLA issues. Monitors escalated issues to ensure resolution and that suppliers meet or exceed service levels
- Develops & drives implementation of the governance processes as outlined in contracts & the internal LFG governance processes with regard to managing suppliers
- Professional / confident / collaborative / proactive
- Assertive / Action oriented (role must proactively collaborate with LFG and supplier stakeholders to secure inputs / content / strategic objectives for SRM Plans)
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- 5-7+ years experience in vendor management, supply chain management, and/or any related field (required)
- Mindset of continuous improvement and customer service
- Analytical / Attention to Detail / Research (e.g. Access multiple systems / resources to assemble supplier profiles: extract requirements from contracts to determine supplier deliverables, services level expectations, etc., access Ariba to identify spend / run reports, assemble performance metrics / KPIs, etc.)
- Project management skills – Significant coordination across multiple stakeholders / business units (e.g., Scheduling / herding cats)
- Communication / Presentation skills (developing PPT decks used by LFG / SVPs, securing alignment across multiple stakeholders, presenting, running / hosting meetings with high-level stakeholders)
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum required
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A