Lead and motivate the Banking Operations team responsible for the operational delivery of Commercial Lending Servicing, Working Capital Loans and Bi-lateral Standby Letter of Credit transactions. Build consensus to ensure the Operational Platform is fit for purpose and can support the future business needs of LBCM in North America.
- Ensure the team accurately performs all tasks including investigation, reconciliation, invoicing, past due escalation, reporting, collection of principal/interest/fees, payment activities (including SWIFT payment processing and administration of escrow deposits). Ensuring in all cases compliance to agreed policies, procedures and LBG protocols regarding approvals.
- Manage the delivery of a range of operational activities and the servicing of all products offered now or in the future serviced by Banking
- Operations including but not limited to; bilateral/agented/participated or syndicated deals, Letters of Credit, Revolvers, Terms Loans, Working Capital Products.
- Coordinate the timely and accurate production of management and financial reporting relating to Banking Operations products.
- Assist the Head of Operations / Senior Manager (SM) in all aspects of managing the Banking Operations team including providing coverage for
- SM and deputized in his/her absence.
- Ensure KPI(s) and KRI(s) reflect accurately the operational risks associated with Banking Operations, and are fit for purpose, reflecting system and process changes within the team
- Actively support and provide input into any systems or business process project, as needed.
- Ensure the effective motivation and development of all team members to maintain customer service standards, enabling staff to acquire the specialist skills needed to perform their role in a constantly changing environment.
- Actively develop and maintain relationships with key customers, colleagues and peers by responding to enquiries, obtain/exchange information, identify and implement best practises and where appropriate ascertain customers’ expectations and business requirements.
- Experience in an analytical position with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in an effective and concise fashion in verbal and written format
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management skills
- Experience in risk management related to daily processing, escalation of issues and proposed resolution
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing a medium to large scale, diverse banking operations team
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to delegate, effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives, with an aptitude for innovation
- Proven ability to deliver against tight deadlines, with the best outcome for the client and the organisation
- Strong project skills covering numerous disciplines
- Proven aptitude in innovation, agile working and project implementation
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience using ACBS or comparable industry standard lending platform
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A