We are looking for an experienced Devops engineer who is passionate about designing and delivering continuous delivery and has solid know-how of exploiting public cloud capabilities.
- Work on platform that have millions of active users, and regularly deliver new changes into customer hands
- Be a team player who can build relationships and work productively with other teams across a variety of domains
- Take ownership of specific problems and deliver customer focused outcomes
- Enable the engineers to build diverse cloud skills and deliver high quality pipelines in an agile environment
- Work in cross functional environment by working closely with software engineers, quality engineers and security engineers.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines to deliver changes incrementally in production
- Experience of containers, orchestration and service mesh e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Istio
- Hand on experience with infrastructure as code i.e Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Strong familiarity with source code repositories particularly Git
- Experienced in day-to-day administration of Deploy and Release activities
- Experience of build tools E.g one of following. Maven/Gradle, Jenkins2/Circle CI, Nexus, Sonar
- A strong DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering background and knowledge of Devops practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A