Manage and deepen relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as their business partner, leveraging the shared service model where appropriate to ensure client and business needs are met.
- Support the delivery of projects to ensure change is compliant with our legal, regulatory, and policy requirements and within business risk appetite.
- Take responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development.
- Provide clear and insightful technical and/or professional recommendations that benefit the business both in the short and long term, while ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance standards and business risk appetite.
- Provide input into developing economic crime prevention risk management policy and operational procedures and monitor their implementation.
- Deliver and/or support the delivery of impacting and insightful oversight and assurance reviews.
- Analyse key themes using data/intelligence from a wide range of internal and external sources and identify possible impacts on the business.
- Find opportunities for, and champion change, to deliver continuous improvement to systems and processes.
- Experience of working with ECP teams/ECP subject matter expertise – in particular KYC and transaction monitoring
- An understanding of financial and capital markets products and different client types.
- Knowledge of current and emerging regulatory requirements for Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption matters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A