We create and lead customer focused savings products for a number of our iconic brands including Halifax, Lloyds and Bank of Scotland. More specifically, the Savings Performance area hold accountability for pricing strategy, forecasting capability projects and regular balance and flow forecasts.
- Leading the production of our balance forecast projections, providing key insight into savings performance accounting for external influences such as competitor and market factors, making recommendations to Directors and Senior Management.
- Working in partnership with product areas to understand current customer trends and impacts, generating data driven insight which will enable you to own the debate on key strategic decisions relating to pricing and product performance for the Retail Leadership population.
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience of working in an analytical role and be able to manipulate large data sets to provide meaningful insight that will lead the debate on business decisions.
- You’ll know how to effectively engage with Senior Management to produce quality insight, analysis and reporting appropriate for leadership review.
- You’ll lead and develop colleagues to deliver the business objectives and achieve their career aspirations. Excellent IT skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A