You’ll lead, motivate and develop Internal Account Managers to produce a high performing team, who are responsible for a portfolio of customers with a fleet size of 20-100. You’ll inspire and influence colleagues to retain customers’, maximise renewal opportunities and grow the Lex Autolease fleet through an internal relationship model.
- Promote Lex Autolease Products and Services
- Co-ordinate staff resources to ensure effective and robust executions for customers.
- Lead a team who maximise the effectiveness of Manufacturer relationships with a focus on delivering tactical ‘special offer’ campaigns that drive incremental growth.
- Maintain an effective internal controls & sign-off framework ensuring the areas comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Lead a high performing team to build credible customer relationships and a strong pipeline of opportunities to ensure 100% customer retention
- Co-ordinate the preparation of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring the Sales team are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed objectives.
- Competent at delivery management with strong organisational skills. Ability to lead several initiatives simultaneously without compromising timescales or quality
- Communication – excellent written and verbal presentation skills; able to present and discuss evidence-based conclusions and recommendations
- Experience driving continuous improvements and leading successful sales teams to implement initiatives and measure success
- Flawless Execution, with right first-time mentality and attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockport, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A