We are seeking an individual to lead strategic and impactful photography campaigns driven by creative materials – unit photography, social, editorial and gallery photo shoots, and event photography. The role requires a high level of creativity, an inquisitive, innovative personality and a strong project management background.
- Oversee retouching of unit photography.
- Drive communication with the publicity team, marketing/social teams, filmmakers and talent reps.
- Hire and oversee unit photographers, including script and schedule review and drive communication with production.
- Work closely with the assigned Photo Editor on title and delegate work as needed.
- Oversee photography needs for premieres and events.
- Produce gallery and marketing still photo shoots.
- Oversee a slate of projects that include multiple films.
- Manage budgets, open internal POs and negotiate rates with third-party vendors.
- Manage talent approvals on all unit photography.
- Assist with the asset management and servicing of photographic material.
- Produce out of character editorial photography with Netflix talent on certain campaigns.
- Develop and execute a photography strategy, per film title, to capture, produce and utilize impactful visual assets to enhance and support the publicity, social, and marketing campaign throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong roster of unit, entertainment, and editorial photographers
- Strong knowledge in digital file specs & size formats
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
- Strong eye for producing impactful photo assets
- Understand and interest in Federal copyright laws, usage licenses and embargoes
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Pro is preferred
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
- Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities
- 8+ years experience at a network, studio, or editorial outlet
- Must possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Understand the photography industry
- Strategic thought-partner and strong team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A