Spectrum is seeking an independent, passionate and experienced professional to lead the Spectrum Cybersecurity Remediation Management Team. The position will provide thought leadership, technical guidance and overall team direction for all aspects of threat remediation management across Charter Spectrum’s customer facing networks.
- Provide thought leadership, technical guidance and overall team direction for all aspects of remediation management
- Establish enterprise class KPI tracking (including dashboards) and management to ensure consistent actionable reporting to all levels of the organization
- Be and remain connected with industry trends and security events and apply that knowledge to accelerate and advance the remediation management program
- Build relationships with business units to champion adoption of the remediation management program
- Expand coverage depth by adding new tooling to the remediation management portfolio
- Develop a communication plan for remediation management data leveraging a pull based model detailed by business unit
- Manage a team of cybersecurity engineers to include hiring, performance management, and team building
- Manage a team of security engineers responsible for conducting remediation management, tracking and reporting.
- Drive expansion and advancement of the program to ensure comprehensive remediation management across all business units
- Establish consistent industry standard processes, standards and guidelines for the remediation management program
- Ensure that Spectrum’s remediation program provides comprehensive vulnerability, baseline security compliance and penetration testing collection, assessment, triage, and actionable remediation plans at scale.
- Develop a centralized data consolidation and analysis system for all remediation information and documentation
- Exposure to a broad range of department and/or system analysis
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with project management, DB design and administration.
- Ability to manage individuals and teams while managing the daily operations of the department
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of technology / engineering work experience
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Expert-level understanding of remediation management, vulnerability management, compliance, SDLC, application assessment, static code analysis, risk assessment, and penetration testing knowledge.
- Minimum of five (5) years management and supervisory experience
- Maintains knowledge to ensure compliance with Network Operations standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in security operations, vulnerability management, or cyber security risk management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A