Delivering day-to-day administrative assistance and to efficiently process payroll and other administration duties.
- Assist and support Administration Department as required by Department Manager
- Action and track hotel and flight reservations.
- Handle confidential information and maintain company records and files.
- Review and process expense reports, rush checks and petty cash account.
- Provide excellent customer service internally and externally by courteously receiving telephone calls and providing feedback in a timely fashion.
- Review and verify daily account payables, obtain required approvals, allocate the AP to the proper cost center and GL code. Process AP for payment.
- Self-driven and have high energy levels
- Have professional phone etiquette
- Organized and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft applications
- Lawson, Damarel experience is a plus
- Ability to comply with deadlines and work under pressure
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in airline finance is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A