Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Aircraft Services Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
- Aircraft Cleaning, including the removal of blankets, vacuuming aircraft, wiping down tray tables, walls and overhead lockers and removal of rubbish from seat pockets.
- Arrange seatbelts on seats, placement of head rests and pillows and blankets as required.
- Provide Toilet and Water Services
- Clean and sanitise aircraft galleys, mop floors and wipe down of surfaces.
- Provide professional cleaning to offices and retail areas.
- Cleaning of aircraft exterior as and when required.
- Cleaning aircraft toilets, wash basins, surfaces, mirrors and replenish supplies.
- Drive and operate Ground Support Vehicles, which may include vans, hi-lift, steps and toilet and water vehicles
- You have basic – intermediate computer skills
- You’re focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You’re a fluent English speaker
- You can be an effective team player
- You’re organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You’re committed to learning and growth
- You have a driver’s license
- You’re self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stansted Mountfitchet, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A