The Fleet Technical Administrator will process PR/PO Requests and produce and control invoices for 3rd Party Maintenance. Working with Accounts Payable (AP) produce cost capture reports so costs can be tracked and used to accurate month end reports.
- Balancing invoices against recorded purchases
- Organised paperwork- Linking paperwork to Work Orders (WO) and delivery notes
- Sending POs and proformas to finance to be made into invoices.
- Querying with workshop supervisor if discrepancies are found regarding parts
- Creating proformas for work carried out.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Checking work sheets to ensure all details are completed
- Liaison with Third party customers to retrieve purchase orders
- Purchase Orders (PO) and invoice paperwork matches and is filed.
- Experience in managing a ledger
- Approving invoices
- Vendor liaison – Chasing orders, cost enquiries
- Tracking yearly checks to be booked into the workshop
- Be able to build positive and trusting relationships.
- Reliable and conscientious worker willing to learn and develop new skills and adapt to new working environments.
- You will have the ability to accept and embrace change as a constant and unpredictable feature of your working environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and the desire to improve the delivery of services and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff in a polite and efficient manner.
- Be open to different opinions and seek a collaborative approach.
- Embrace an ideas culture to enable teams to create an agile edge.
- Can communicate clearly with the team to achieve targets and goals.
- Motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational abilities, attention to detail, able to prioritise workloads and work effectively to deadlines in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A