As our Project Lead Leakage & Billing, you are reporting to the Manager Global Commercial Governance & CRM. You will lead a project that has full sponsorship from our Global Commercial department. Working closely with a global team you are responsible for ensuring accurate and timely billing of services provided to our clients.
- Monitor execution of project plan (quality, time and budget), managing potential risks.
- Support project teams and other stakeholders in technical matters of contracts, service capture and billing.
- Coordinate activities of project teams and other stakeholders (Global Ops, Station Management, Finance).
- Ensure workstream target and actual EBITDA Improvements are reported correctly in Transformation trackers.
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate when necessary.
- Communicate workstream progress & activities with senior management and the Transformation Office in bi-weekly SteerCo and ad-hoc meetings.
- Develop project plan (create activities, deadlines) and liaise with Cluster Transformation Heads to manage its implementation.
- Expertise to manage & report project numbers and tools (e.g., excel, financial modelling).
- P&L experience with a good understanding of Financial Modelling
- Fluent command of English as the corporate language, any other language is a plus.
- Ability to work with highly skilled professionals.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical expertise on project topics (contracts, service capture and billing).
- Strong positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education in Finance.
- Good organization and time management skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A