To provide all necessary and required under-wing ground support services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to loading and unloading baggage and cargo, marshalling, water and lavatory servicing.
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and remove/dispose of when found.
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and/or dollies
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Provide special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Collect and load mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircraft
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
- Other duties as assigned
- Unload wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated location
- Working in various weather conditions (winter/summer)
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness
- Valid driver’s license
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Flexible to work on various shifts 24/7 (days, evenings, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Be bilingual in French and English spoken and written.
- Have at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A