Our Mobile Technicians play a key role in achieving our mission and they are the face of our Service organisation. As a Tesla Mobile Technician, you will work on the most advanced and sophisticated vehicles in the world, whilst building relationships with our customers, managing your own time and providing a first-class experience throughout.
- Learn & develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams offer a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills
- Fix cars: Repair and maintain all models of Tesla vehicles at the customers home, place of work or roadside
- Be a Brand Ambassador: Out in the field, you are responsible for representing Tesla. You are passionate about the brand and an advocate of the EV movement
- Support: We trust you to not only provide great technical support, but also to create an experience where every Tesla customer feels valued, heard and informed
- Customer-focused: You thrive in customer interaction and have experience working in customer-facing roles.
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industry.
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully in English.
- A flexible team player: You thrive on collaboration, work well in diverse teams and have the ability to create strong networks even when working remotely outside of the Service Center. You are flexible and can work evenings and weekends if required.
- A problem-solver: Facing a challenge, you come up with solutions independently and creatively. You will have the ability to think on your feet and react quickly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A