- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation associated with assigned task such as paperwork, use of computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight and hearing, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Must be able to travel by car and plane to attend meetings at other locations and call on non-UPS locations and customers.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- Demonstrate cognitive ability to follow directions and routines.
- Work independently with appropriate judgment.
- Exhibit spatial awareness. Read words and numbers.
- Concentrate, memorize and recall. Identify logical connections and process up to 2-3 steps ahead.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A