UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Warehouse Worker (Package Handler) who will also function as a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD) as needed. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Be required to work your assigned shift (based on operational needs)
- Have excellent customer contact and driving skills.
- Comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform when driving.
- Typically work 3 ½ – 5 hours each day (Monday through Friday) or (Tuesday-Saturday).
- A valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live in.
- Pass a DOT physical exam.
- Work 8 – 10 hours each day (Monday through Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday).
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A